Feeling Absolutely Fabulous™ Logo
A champagne coupe* & strawberry
Let’s break it down:
Why the champagne glass? [*Originally called the Champagne Coupe]
1) Measurement! An old-fashioned champagne glass or champagne coupe holds:
4 oz or
118.294ml (US) or
113.652ml (UK) or
½ cup or
This is the size of an average serving of most of the foods we eat. If it fits in a champagne coupe*, then it’s the right portion size
2) Cheers! We are celebrating living a healthy life, loving food and drink again, a happy body image and high self-esteem and self-worth. A bubbly glass of champagne is the perfect toast to your new lifestyle.
3) Fun! The story of the champagne coupe includes the original being modeled from the breast of Marie Antoinette. Most likely a myth as it appears the champagne coupe really was invented around a century before she was on the scene.
4) Feeling Good! The original champagne coupe was designed in England in the mid 1660s for the use of aristocrats and only the very wealthy could afford to drink it and serve it.
5) Looking Great! It’s the perfect measuring cup.
Why the Strawberry?
A reminder to eat fresh, wholesome, yummy foods. And who doesn’t like a strawberry floating in their bubbles?
Red is the color of passion, drama, excitement…sex! Red says ‘STOP!’ At AbFab we say ‘Stop your old habits!’
Strawberries are succulent, juicy. Have you ever dreamt of being succulent and juicy? GRRRR!
Do you want to feel sexy?
Anyone can do this…you don’t have to be a model…you can be a mum, a wife, a business woman, male or female, young, old or in-between—the AbFab Program™ is easy and it works!